Since our founding in 2017, we’ve worked toward a vision of a future powered by Material Exchange. Our team has, for decades, helped industry-leading businesses worth multiple millions of dollars increase revenue and effectively utilize working capital. Today, we take that even further with our B2B marketplace, which helps customers monetize excess inventory and offer a solution to change the way they operate working capital. By bringing power back to the small manufacturers, we ensure that the Material Exchange ecosystem remains future-proofed, constantly self-enriching and - above all - a new kind of tech giant built by people, for people.
If you share our passion for innovative technology and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today!
We are looking for a bright, hard-working, and skilled Account Development Manager who can learn quickly and is comfortable speaking with and selling to high-level customer prospects. Someone who has a passion for technology and solution selling will be ideal for this role. A successful Account Development Manager will be able to work directly with customers and resellers to identify pain points and recommend our solutions to help businesses achieve their goals and add value.
A Week In Your Shoes:
• Develops and closes new sales opportunities from cold calling, marketing leads, partner deal registrations, and day-to-day prospecting
• Works a broad territory to drive new business sales leads to develop and close sales
• Builds, manages and maintains complete record of sales activities in HubSpot
• Works with resellers and distributors of our software to close deals
• Liaises with Customer Success team to onboard and support user needs
• Continually works to increase sales proficiency through study, training and practice
• Becomes an expert in the Material Exchange platform and data solutions to help address customer needs
What We Look For:
• 1-3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably within the technology sector
• A “hungry” sales person eager to blow out their number
• Firm grasp of solution selling to C-Suite level prospects, from the SMB to Enterprise
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience developing new business through cold calling, driving sales campaigns, leveraging referrals, and effectively working inbound leads
• Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Experience with HubSpot CRM is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
• Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
• Flexible PTO
• Competitive salary and full range of benefits
• Performance-based sales commission and additional sales incentives
Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Material Exchange Inc:
Provides software solutions that can simplify the search and purchase of reduced cost excess raw materials. Additionally, we help buyers and sellers eliminate waste by accurately buying the quantities they need with shorter lead times. Our users benefit from improved working capital, increased warehouse space, and decreased holding costs.
The disposal of excess raw materials is common practice throughout the manufacturing industry, however, it results in adverse economic and environmental effects. When disposing of materials, manufacturers typically write off the loss and receive 20-25¢ on the dollar. Alternatively, Material Exchange users can receive almost three times the return in cash, improving their financial health and sustainability. Our company offers an unprecedented opportunity to springboard into a niche industry sector with high-value returns.
Material Exchange is growing constantly with a team of leading experts in technology and manufacturing. Our team combines a wealth of knowledge and dedication to provide a tool that can strengthen a manufacturer's competitive edge in an enterprise dominant industry.